Friday, September 18, 2009

BALD PICTURE!

As promised, I have scrounged through all of my old boxes and found for you a picture of myself with no hair

It is at the bottom of the "My Tweenhood Was a Haze of Baldness and Shame" post with a short description.  Please notice the way that I am holding my hands.  It makes the picture that much more ridiculous.

It isn't the clearest picture in the world, since I don't have a scanner and had to take a picture of a picture, (Boyfriend has much steadier hands than I do and he just took a pretty clear one)

It is the only one I have (I was somewhat elusive around cameras during that time of my life... )

Anyway, enjoy!

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.