Monday, October 12, 2009

Apparently I Look Like an Aging Mustachioed Man... And I Shouldn't Ever Go on The Internet Again

So I was playing around on the internet (I'll explain later... maybe in a third blog entry for today?) and I came upon a site that uses state-of-the-art technology to match your face to the celebrity you most resemble.  It made me realize how amazing it is that we don't have a cure for cancer yet and also that I must have an invisible mustache.

Anyway, I uploaded a photo and excitedly wondered what celebrity it would tell me I looked like.  Maybe it would tell me that I look like Kate Moss, or Suzanne Sommers or Heidi Klum...

This was my first result:


Okay... I thought.   At least the computer thinks I'm hot!  Well... at least it thinks I am 70% hot.   I decided that I'd check out who else the computer thought I looked like.  

So I hit next.....


... and I got this result.  I immediately hit next again because I thought "this has to be some kind of mistake...



...but no.  There was not a mistake.  I really must actually look like a man.  Still, I thought I'd give it one more shot...



I was discouraged by this result, but decided that maybe next time...



Nope.  But at least I didn't have a mustache in this one...


This is about where I started needing a hug.  

What am I going to do with my life??

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.