Sunday, January 10, 2010

Disappointment (UPDATED)




UPDATE: As of this morning...



This happens several times a day.  I'll be like "maybe I'm famous now..." and I get all excited and go check, but no.  Still not famous.

UPDATE #2:  For clarification, when I say "famous" I mean "famous enough to drink dragon tears out of a goblet made from petrified angel feathers while watching an HD video of myself accepting the Nobel prize in a category that was invented specifically to accommodate my excellence - like the Nobel Fantastic Awesome Rad prize."  I'm not nearly that famous yet, but I will be, dammit.

UPDATE #3:  Veronica just sent me this startlingly accurate picture of me accepting any one of the various awards I'll be receiving in the future:



Doesn't that just look so natural?  I'm pretty sure that is the facial expression I was born to make.

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.