Friday, February 26, 2010

Spaghatta Nadle Part Fahve!

Warning:  If you are new here or are not familiar with the Spaghatta Nadle, please go here and then here and then here and maybe even here before reading this one.  I promise things will make a lot more sense if you do.  I'm going to have to put this warning on every single Spaghatta Nadle cartoon from now on, aren't I?  Crap.  

Anyway, I think I'm going to start posting comics on Fridays or the weekends.  Partly because it's an easy way to give you something to read while still giving myself time on the weekend to relax and also because many of you will probably be drunk and I promise that these are a lot funnier when you're drunk. 




P.S.  You guys are huge weirdos for liking this so much...   

:)

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.