Friday, February 12, 2010

This Might Ruin Valentine's Day...






If you forget Valentine's Day, you're actually kind of a hero.  For flowers.

While we're on the subject, look at this romantic card I made!


UPDATE:  As I was reading through my comments, one in particular really stood out to me: 



It's so sweet, yet so creepy.  So eloquent.  I just don't know what to say!  

And we have a rebuttal! 




(To settle any confusion, I have lived in both Idaho and Montana, but I currently live in Montana.  I don't know whether to give the points to Maxie for accuracy or to Nutella on Toast for successfully stalking my childhood...) 

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.