Friday, March 12, 2010

This Post is Brought to You by Spiders. And Logic.

I stayed up until 6:00 AM because when I tried to go to bed, I found two spiders on my blanket and I thought maybe there were more and maybe the entire blanket was full of spiders, so I put my blanket out in the hall and then waited for Boyfriend to wake up and go to work so I could use his sleeping bag which I arbitrarily decided was spider-proof. It seemed perfectly logical at the time.

Anyway, I woke up at ten and I thought it was at least noon, but no. It was ten. And then I was like "Shit. I only got four hours of sleep for no reason."

And that's why I'm posting some of my drawings that I found on my computer instead of a real blog post.





Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.