Tuesday, April 5, 2011

100 Words Fiction - " TIME "


from istockphoto
Darkness spread everywhere.He cleared off his wife corpse preparing himself for a new life with a love he found in his office.She was the one who gave him attention.

He sighed a relief .

DING DONG

He opened the door.He read the received Flower bouquet card.

Honey!For few days I have this feeling that I would die soon.I know that we haven't spend quality time together being working couples.So,I decided to quit my job just for you.If someday my instinct comes true, just remember that I love you.
Hugs XXX"!

For a moment,he died. Two invisible hands appeared wiping his tears.



Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.